Sunday, January 4, 2015

Birds and thoughts

Hello there! I hope all is well and you've had a wonderful start of the year. Even if I never do anything special for New Year's, there are always many thoughts in the back of my mind. Some sort of revision of the things that happened and the ones I still want to accomplish. 

Somehow the list of things I would like to do, always end up looking quite similar as the previous years. Hoping to do some of these:

- read more (this year I would like to start re-reading some old favorites)
- travel more (visit new places, there are so many)
- learn something new (like wheel pottery)
- take a workshop (I've signed up for this one, and I'm counting the days)
- exercise (this one never ends up happening, but I always write it down)
-start meditating (I really need to do this again, it has been 4 years since the last time)
- let go of some baggage (I do try this every year, but somehow there are still a lot of things I need to work on).

How does your list look like? Is there one thing or a bunch of things on it?? One thing in particular that you really want to make it happen? Mine will be, to find a new place to live!






As you can see by the pictures, I'm in love, fascinated and obsessed with birds. Ever since I got here they seem to be every where or at least I've been paying more attention. I've also been lucky enough to be holding my camera (phone btw) when they are passing through. How to be unaware? Not possible!

I still have one more week to go here, and it is for sure that I won't sit here before I leave. So I would like to take this chance to wish you a beautiful year ahead, full of love and filled with many exciting adventures.

Sending you lots of love,
Giova
P.S: Sorry for my absence, but the blog has been the last thing on my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year Giova! I am stunned by the photos of those birds - so many!! Good luck with the house move when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Sandie. Have a beautiful year ahead :)

      Delete
  2. I think these bird silhouette photos are absolutely lovely! Thank you for posting them!
    Safe trip home, I hope.......xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All was well crossing the big pond :) Now it is all about getting rid of the impertinent jet lag.
      I do miss those birds, they make me very happy!
      a big hug to you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...