Monday, April 13, 2015

Miscellaneous - A stationery store in Amsterdam

Being that April is the National letter writing month, I thought I show you a very lovely store I found yesterday.

But first let me tell you how I ended up here. On saturday, I received a letter from a pen pal asking me where I had found the paper from my last letter. I had bought it in London, but went looking on the internet on where to find it. I tried buying it online (as a present for her) but because it is a Japanese company the shipping was extremely expensive.  Hooray for the internet, and expensive shipping rates (if it would've been cheap, I would've never venture out in search of this store).

It is filled with treasures every where you look. Writing paper, cards, scissors, washi-tape, pens, even beautiful gardening tools.

I really loved how all the plants and cacti added to the ambience giving it a cozy feel. usually paper stores are only about paper.





They have all the popular brands like; Rifle Paper and Midori, but also the not so popular ones like; Postalco (which is what I was looking for), but also many others I've never heard about.

If you live here:
Miscellaneous is located at De Clercqstraat 130
and they are open Wed to Sun
If you don't live here you can always order online. Open 24 hours, wink, wink!

Hopefully you enjoyed this mini tour and it inspired you to get some nice paper out to write some lovely letters.
All the best,
Giova

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it? I loved it, and can't wait to go back ;)

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh de todo mi gusto!!! y pues por supuesto.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...