Thursday, February 4, 2016

Heading out

I am leaving later today on a trip that was almost cancelled 2 times. Two very different reasons, but quite amusing in their own way. Murphy's law perhaps? This is why I am not a keen planner, never have been... refundable my @$%#!!!

 Anyway, hopefully I will land in Edinburgh and will get to meet some of my Paper Love comrades.

If you have time, please look at this - Write On - maybe it is something that interests you? And then we can do our little bit in keeping the art of letter writing alive. I know there are millions of causes, each one more important than the other one, but if snail mail makes you happy, then do take a look, I think it is worth it.

Finally... my week has been all about hearts, and this one I found at my father's place... such a tiny sacred heart. I embroidered my first anatomical heart this week, which you can see here if you want. I also sent out my Valentine's parcels and hopefully they'll arrive just in time. I will share more about them next week, I promise ;)

Wishing you a magical weekend ahead,
Giova
P.S: My tarot learning experience has been amazing so far!! I might reach my goal of being an experienced tarot reader sooner than those 10 years I was aiming at.


5 comments:

  1. How lovely, Gio! Have plenty of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Ute! It was amazing!!

      Delete
  2. Excellent article it is very impressive and informative squad secrets karis camer jacket content thanks for share us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog it is very helpful and informative top gun fighter bomber jacket content good work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, Gio! Have plenty of fun!!!!
    Hey! Henry here, we are elite in providing expert assignment help at affordable prices. If you want to ace your work we are here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...